Monday, February 24, 2014

HELLO!



Hi. My name is Ashley Dickison. I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing. I've been told for years that I should join the blog scene, so here I am. :)

Where to begin? I love life! My faith, my family, and my friends are my life. I am so very happily married to my best friend and high school sweetheart (I know, I know how cliche). We have a beautiful three year old daughter and a handsome one year old (just turned one, still so weird to say that) son. Both of them are super energetic, have no fear just like their daddy, have the sweetest little personalities, laugh all the time and keep this Momma on her toes!




When my daughter was born, I became a full time mommy and have loved it ever since. Now that I have two little ones at home, my days are always full of fun times, crazy stories, lots of messes, and busyness! I'm sure I will probably overshare on here about my babies but they are too funny!!! And you can't make this stuff up!

I also recently began living a longtime dream of mine and started my own photography business. It's been such a blessing for me to get out there and capture clients' exciting moments now to have and cherish always.

I guess more than anything I am just a normal stay at home mommy that has crazy adventures. Hopefully if nothing else, this can be a comic relief to any followers. Can't wait to meet some of you soon.




www.facebook.com/ashleydickisonphotography
www.ashleydickison.wix.com/adphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment