Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Moving boxes?!? And yes my baby boy is eating pink crayons

So we got an awesome letter in the mail today, didn't open it until right before dinner. My husband read it first and told me what it said...any of you who knows HIM knows he's always joking so its hard for me to take him seriously!!

Nope he was correct:
The owner of the house we are renting wants to either move back into it or sell it so we get the boot and have to be out in a month. ONE MONTH! How is this going to happen? We don't have time for this!! Don't they know we have two crazy kids and TONS of toys to pack up? Don't they know my hubby has an insane work schedule and is even traveling for work this month too? Don't they know I'm trying to get to my sister's house to spend time with her sweet family before they move across the big pond?!?

We've had lots of "trouble" with our rental company, including about a three month stretch where we were saying our AC wasn't working and they didn't do anything about it until water was literally filling up buckets on our second floor. Even though we live in Texas and it was over 100 degrees outside and at times 98 degrees inside and I have two children under 3, ACs aren't considered emergencies! I'd like the people at the front desk I talked to several times to come spend the day with me and my babies in the heat and then see what they think is an emergency! But I digress.

After the shock wore off, we had to laugh. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP! We are military and will most likely be stationed somewhere else next June so another move now is just awesome (hope you're getting my sarcasm here) for us.

I eat dinner-hubby busy with work stuff. I wash dishes, play with kids for a bit, read a few books and start a double bath solo. Bubbles is the request from my oldest, so bubbles it is. I put in bubble solution and turn to see my son with pink crayon all over his mouth and a big smile. I clean him up and fish the remaining pieces out of those sweet chubby cheeks trying not to get bit! I begin bathing my babies, more pink crayon. I can't figure out where he's getting these pieces! We have bath crayons but I can't see them anywhere (I've fished most of them out already to prevent this AND there's Mr. Bubbles everywhere). I clean him up.

I rinse out my daughter's long hair. This is always fun because she's terrified of getting soap in her eyes. More pink crayon again! I clean him up and sweep the cheeks! I bathe him and begin the drying cycle! Take Mr. Cheeks into his room for jammie time. He smiles super big while we are singing Jesus Loves Me and MORE PINK CRAYON! I still don't know how he got so much or where it was coming from but

Moving boxes and yes baby boy eating pink crayons!
You can't make this stuff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment